2018 State Tax Updates: Iowa CPE Requirements

Yearly State Tax Update: 2018 CPE Requirements in Iowa It doesn’t matter whether you’re a tax preparer, Enrolled Agent (EA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), tax attorney, or other tax professional. Regardless of which of these categories you fall into, nearly every state in the country has requirements related to obtaining and maintaining your license to […]